We know this has been a difficult time, we hope you’re staying safe and healthy.
We want to share what we’re doing to prepare customers before their visit to one of our branches.
Safety First! We want to make sure everyone feels comfortable coming back to our barbershops as soon as they are able to.
We’re taking the following steps to make sure we operate in a safe manner. Here’s what you can expect on your next visit.
- We will be following new disinfecting guidelines, which include cleaning and sanitizing throughout the shop and between each appointment. Everything we touch will be wiped down after each client. That includes tools, products, chairs, counters, etc.
- Our team members will be wearing face masks and gloves while inside our shops and serving clients, as well as washing their hands and workstations between every appointment
- Team members will have their temperatures checked before entering each shop with our non-contact digital forehead thermometers.
- Services will be by appointment only — at this time we are not accepting walk-in appointments, but please go to our app/ website to check for availability.
- We’re limiting the number of people in a shop at one time and have social distancing cues throughout for you to reference.
- Drinks will be served in disposable cups
- We love handshakes; however, we’ll be a no-contact zone for now.
Here’s what we’re going to need your help with to ensure the safety of clients and team members:
- If you have a fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste or smell, or otherwise think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please cancel your appointment so we can ensure the safety of all our clients and team members.
- When you arrive at our shops, you will also have your temperature taken with a non-contact digital forehead thermometer. Clients with a temperature of 37.8C or greater will be asked to cancel their appointment, at no charge, and return at a later date. We will not store any client temperature data.
- Please arrive for your appointment alone, as we are limited on the number of people allowed in the shop at any given time. If you’d like to enjoy a service with your child, we’d love to have you, but unfortunately can’t accommodate anyone who is not having a service.
If you have concerns about your ability to comply with any of the above requirements, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org 24-hours in advance of your appointment, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.